Get 5% Off QMSys Threads Discount Code. [Qsyst Coupon Code].
The software QMSys Threads is a professional thread engineering program for calculation of external and internal threads, and tolerances and fits for linear sizes, suitable for engineers, metrologists, quality control managers, and mechanics. The software aids the working process by saving time and preventing human errors in the determination of thread parameters. The program is especially useful in the manufacture and control of threaded products and tools by saving time and costs for supplying standards and calculations. The results are based on international standards and comprise information about values and tolerances of threaded products.
QMSys Threads provides thread data on pitch diameters, major diameters, gauge data, part data, helix angles, product and gauge tolerances, crest and root flats, wire sizes, constants, etc.
A useful feature of our product is that the thread parameters can be chosen from the respective list or can be inserted directly; this facilitates and smoothens the work process, since it is not necessary to remember the designation of each thread type.
Other valuable features of the software QMSys Threads include:
– Compliance with the latest revisions of ISO, EN, DIN, ANSI, ASME, BS, JIS, IS, SAE, API and other corresponding national standards
– Calculation of almost all types of threads
– Nominal and limit sizes on all thread characteristics – diameters, pitch, lead, flank angles, tolerances, etc.
– Corrections for all types of finishing
– Calculation of indicated values by measuring the pitch diameter with three wires or three balls with consideration of the influence of a measuring force and deformation
– Possibility for implementing of additional thread types on client request
– Product design – selection of threaded joints
– Information is provided in both inches and millimeters
– Adaptive templates for reports, specifications and other documents by means of a text processing software
– Printing in RTF and TXT files
– Regular updates and upgrades
– User-friendly interface
– Professional Customer Support
QMSys Threads comprises data base and methods of calculating the nominal and limit sizes of the following types of threads:
– Metric Thread M – ISO 68-1, ISO 965-1, DIN 13, ANSI B1.13M
– Metric MJ Thread – ISO 5855-1
– Unified Thread UN, UNR – ANSI B1.1
– Unified Thread UNJ – ANSI B1.15
– Whitworth Thread – BS 84
– ISO Parallel Pipe Thread G – ISO 228-1
– ISO Tap. Pipe Thread R,Rp,Rc – ISO 7-1, EN 10226-1, EN 10226-2, BS 21
– ANSI General Pipe Thread NPT, NPSC, NPTR, NPSM, NPSL – ANSI B1.20.1
– ANSI Dryseal Pipe Thread NPTF, PTF-SAE Short, NPSF, NPSI, F-PTF – ANSI B1.20.3
– ASME Hose Coupl. Threads NPSH, NH, NHR – ANSI B1.20.7
– NFPA Fire-hose coupling threads NH – NFPA 1963
– ISO Metric Trapez. Thread Tr – ISO 2901, DIN 103-1
– ISO Stub Metric Trapez. Thread Tr – DIN 380
– ACME Trapezoidal Thread – ANSI B1.5:1997
– ACME STUB Trapezoidal Thread – ANSI B1.8
– Metric miniature thread M – ISO/R 1501, DIN 14
– Unified miniature screw thread UNM – ANSI B1.10
– Metric Buttress screw thread S – DIN 513
– Knuckle screw thread Rd – DIN 405, DIN 20400
– Thread sizes which are not listed in the standards up to 1000 mm (40 in)
The full version of the software can be evaluated free of charge for a trial period with a time duration of 1 month.
Get QMSys Threads 5% Off Coupon Code. [Qsyst Discount Code].